This is a conversation that I had with Shannon (who's responsible for me writing this post) recently... Apparently I need to stay off the cold meds - or stop talking to Shannon. Probably the cold meds - I ♥ Shannon too much. As to why I had the cold... well, read this. It's all Stu's fault by the way. It always is.
S: You're not the spawn of Satan, are you?
Me: Not to my knowledge, but my parents aren't always forthcoming with pertinent information.
S: LMAO
Me: I'm glad that my potential satanic parentage has you rolling around laughing, Shannon... this could be serious! Maybe that's what's wrong with me...
S: srsly ROFLMAO
Me: Although, it could also be a handy excuse. "Sorry, I'm the spawn of Satan, if you make me angry, I will send you to Hell."
S: my office wants to know why i am LMAO and snorting
Me: "My dad is going to be really mad if you don't give me a raise... I mean reaaaalllyyy mad..."
S: *snort*
Me: I'm glad that my newfound lineage has given you such joy today. Just wait 'til Stu finds out that his FIL is Satan! Although, I suspect that most men always think that it's their MIL that's the devil
S: I bet he won't give you colds anymore.
Me: I should hope not - a few hundred years roasting in the flames of Hell should put a stop to that
S: LMAO oh, you are killing me spawn of satan
Me: I hope you mean that in a figurative sense - I wouldn't want my dear ole dad to get any ideas about claiming your soul so that I can have friends around when I visit him.
Me: I think the cold has infected my brain.
If you would like to see a picture of my dad click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment